Squiggley-IncSquiggley-Inc

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

(+Transformers remix+) (+Transformers remix+)

Hmmm... It's good...

But not great. too technoey.

Kynatak responds:

Too technoey LOL NO WAY

Pain in the Grass Pain in the Grass

What They Said.

What They Said.
Oh, and you have a tendency to use FX sounds too much. Next time, DONT!

HolyCrapProductions responds:

You can't just say "what they said" since they have varying opinions.

Pokemon Bike on Piano Pokemon Bike on Piano

YAY!!!

Dude, It's the GSC Bike Theme! I Love It!

The Turtle's Shell The Turtle's Shell

Meh.

First, I congratulate you on having the patience to make a medley.
Also, I congratulate you on using that sound for Bowser's roar (I assume), but only the first time. afterwards, it becomes repetitive and annoying.
The Instruments: Harsh.
The Epicness: midway.
The Medleyness: Actually, This was probably the best feature. It flows, and I can tell you actually thought about it.
Overall... 3/5

ALSO: YAY! 1st Review!

HolyCrapProductions responds:

I had this in mind months before I even knew about FL Studio, so yes I did indeed think about it.
Yeah, maybe I did overdo the growling a little... Oh well.

DKC/2 - Life in the Shaft Lane DKC/2 - Life in the Shaft Lane

Pretty Good

I could say everything that everyone else said, but that'd be boring.
so, rather than Re-Point out what was great, im going to point out my very few criticisms:
The opening (first 10 seconds or so) probably could have used different instruments, just that it's slightly... I dont know what the word is, but yeah.
Also repetition. It's a great sound, but maybe 5 minutes was a bit too long to stretch it. Otherwise, GOOD JOB!

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Thanks Squiggley! =) The repetition is probably due to the fact that I suck at coming up with original backings... >_< I'm alright with melodies, but not backings.

PMD2 - Primal Dialga PMD2 - Primal Dialga

Dude...

OK, first off:
I was reccomended to listen to your stuff by my good Pal HolyCrapProductions.
Let me say: It was well worth it.
I've never actually heard the original for this, but I love this remix.
I havent given you full marks, because it's not my favourite type of music, but I can still appreciate excellent music when I hear it.
I hope I one day too might cause others to Jizz from my music. (mines not that great)

Anyway, good job, 9/10, 4.8889/5 (which rounds to 5)

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Thanks! =D I'm going to do this song again, probably. Now that it's been a while since I made it I've noticed some problems with it. And I might try and make it good enough to get it on OCR if I can. =)
And you really should listen to the original some time. It's an amazing piece of music. I think a few people will have uploaded ii to Youtube. =)

Nintendo Orchestra (Medley) Nintendo Orchestra (Medley)

I LOVE MEDLEYS!!!!!!!

Medleys are perhaps the best thing that ever happened to music.
Video Games have what could possibly be the best music ever.
Video Game Music Medleys are the stuff of legends, and anyone who makes them
is a GOD!!

You acheive EVERYTHING THAT I CAN AWARD YOU WITH!

HOORAY!!! Thanks! =D

Watch Your Step! Watch Your Step!

YAY!

I rather enjoyed it, however I think that you shouldnt have continued the bass line through the parts that had other melodies. I'll explain when I next see you.

HolyCrapProductions responds:

Why? For one, that isn't the case in the orignal, and as well as that it would sound like there's something missing. I could turn it down like Sockpuppet suggested, but to get rid of it completely would be pointless.

Super Skops!!! Super Skops!!!

You're a Hypocrite

Hey, It's mister "yeah your song was ok but not epic enough".
Well you're a filthy hypocrite.

Aside from that, pretty good, but also pretty simple and short, and you know...
I'm a guy who likes intracasy and length to my music...

and all other matters in life...

Except penises. I dont like those at all.

HolyCrapProductions responds:

Was that last bit really necessary?
And as I already said below:
"The reason its short is because the original itself was short. In fact, all the tracks in that game failed when it came to length. Strange..."

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

I LOVE THIS REMIX

I Love this remix. I downloaded it like forever ago, and listened to it every day since.
Which tracks did you use? Dude, you're an inspiration.
The only negative I can find is the instruments used: they hurt the ears after listening to it for too long. If you could make it more Orchestral, I'd probably pay for it.